Friday, February 27, 2009

40 leaders under 40

Last night the Triad Business Journal honored the top 40 leaders under 40 for 2009 (i hope to add a link once it's published online). Guess who was one of the youngest honored?? PRESTON!! Not only is he one of the top 40 leaders, but he is definitely the best looking!! Way to go, hot stuff!! I am so unbelievably proud of all you have accomplished. Not only are you a great business leader, but a wonderful leader, father and friend at home. You are awesome!! Congrats!
Below is Preston with John Currin (left) and Bob Byrd (right), the two men who originally mentored Preston during his residency at ARMC when he was still at UNC.

4 comments:

Bret said...

Fantastic!!

Emily said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

yay!! that is so awesome!! congratulations P !

mom2men said...

That's my Cousin!! I'm so proud! Jewel sent me the site, hope you don't mind me peeking. Of course, the best thing is I know He is the bestest inside and out. Love you guys take care of the little ones. Waiting on the newest announcement.