Sunday, October 12, 2008

starbucks anyone?!

i was talking to aunt robin & uncle duane this weekend and they asked what fun words ava is saying these days. usually the really good ones are those she comes up with on her own just by watching those around her. today at lunch, while eating a cheese quesadilla, she says "decaf mocha," which is the drink i ordered from starbucks YESTERDAY morning. i wonder how many times she tried that out in her head before saying it aloud perfectly?! now i must admit that she left out the "toffee nut" which is a vital ingredient to my decaf mocha, but we were still quite impressed (and a little embarrassed that we go to starbucks so often that the babe knows the lingo)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nuh uh. You've got to be kidding me.

I just have to tell you that I strolled through the whole blog again today...many new ones since my last visit. Then I went through them all again to play (AGAIN) the hilarious videos. I'm dying laughing at every one! Brian is sleeping in the living room and I have no idea how he has slept through this hilarious experience.

You should turn them ALL in to AFV!

Love, Kate